Enjoy Parasailing in Algarve. Go for an exhilarating parasailing boat trip off the coast of Albufeira, take in the panoramic sight of Portugal’s beautiful resort city and sandy beaches.
Albufeira Cave Tour & Dolphin Watching
- Insonia Private Charter Maximum 12 pax
- Insonia Boat Adult From
- Dreamer Boat Adult From
Combine the thrill of dolphin watching with a Benagil Cave tour from Albufeira
Experience incredible moments of pure relaxation and great excitement. During this cruise you will discover the mysterious caves and enjoy the majestic rock formations of the Algarve coastline. On your return, the boat will depart from the coast to start the dolphin watching. You can enjoy this cruise in one of our semi-rigid R.I.B. (Insónia), or in our new jet-powered boat (Dreamer).
Insonia Boat: Encounter Dolphins & Explore Algrave’s Caves in a Rigid Inflatable Boat
Explore mysterious caves and enjoy the surrounding environment at water level, during this delightful Dolphin encounter. Room for 12 to 18 makes this an intimate and memorable adventure for the whole family. The combination of Dolphins and Cave exploration makes this one of the most popular excursions in the Algarve!
Cruise with us along the Algarve coast from the Albufeira Marina to Carvoeiro beach. Discover the beauty of these breathtaking cave structures and rock formations, and get a breathtaking glimpse to a past experienced by few, then relax on your return journey while we watch dolphins in their natural environment!
Dreamer Boat: Tour Albufeira Caves & Enjoy Dolphin Watching Aboard this Jet Boat
Are you ready to live unforgettable moments as a family? This boat combines the two most popular experiences in the Algarve, the dolphin watching trip and cave visits.
An experience like no other, our Jet-powered boat gives you a front row seat to the power and majesty of the ocean, while remaining comfortable in our 47 capacity spacious vessel. Including onboard bathroom and mini-board, don’t miss this unforgettable ride!
- 2 to 2.5 hour (depending on the boat) along the stunning coast of Albufeira, Algarve;
- Enjoy fantastic Atlantic Ocean views;
- As thousands of dolphins live along the Algarve coastline. This is a real adventure where the experienced skipper will do their best to find these lovable marine mammals, yet you’re not guaranteed to see them since they are totally wild and not fed;
- The perfect combination of the two most popular things to do in Albufeira: dolphin watching and cave boat tours;
- Safety briefings conducted by our crew.
- There’s no need to print your ticket, but please bring your reference number and ID card to check-in;
- This transport is not suitable for pregnant women or babies under one-year-old. It’s also not recommended for people with back or neck pain;
- Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, and a towel;
- Safety briefing and life-jackets included;
- Food and drinks are not included;
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your ticket 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.